Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictionary and Washington Mutual

So my friend David introduced me to a new gaming website and I'm embarassed to say that I love it. It's www.iminlikewithyou.com (and you can access it by clicking on the url.) The reason I'm so embarassed to say I'm a fan is because it's incredibly teenyboppery/scene. When you win games it says things like "boss!" and "michael f'ing jackson!" and "werdup!" and when you loose it says things like "zing!". However, it does have its charm. It's simple because there are only about 8 different games to choose from and the games are relatively easy to play. It also has pictionary which I OWN at. (even though pictionary is called "drawmything")



So yes it is completely ridiculous and immature but oh so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that I find myself playing pictionary rather than doing homework... which is potentially harmful to my psyche and time management skills.
So judge me all you want, but if you sign up, you'll become addicted as well.

In other and more age-appropriate news, I opened up a checking account today. I'm recieving an ATM card which is exciting, and when I get a job (eventually) and paychecks (one day!) I'll be able to deposit them into said accounds and have spending money! (as well as money to save for exciting things like textbooks in college -.- ) So that was exciting.

Well, I'm off to do homework or bake cookies... If I peaked your interest and you are curious about I'm in like with you, go ahead and sign up. Then you can befriend me if you'd like. My username is stizzephanie.

Cheers everyone!
-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. so I signed up, but my crippling stage fright kept me from actually playing anything with people :X

    ReplyDelete